While it looked like a pile of rubble on the side of Mountain Way, the stack of bricks revealed a bit of Atlanta history. One of the bricks in the pile that was recently moved as part of a Boy Scout work project was stamped B. Mifflin Hood Brick Company. This firm built its showroom on Greenwood Avenue (near the new beltline) in 1909. B Mifflin Hood was a prominent businessman that moved to Atlanta from Philadelphia in 1904. He was an advocate for worker's rights and refused to use the 'free convict' labor that was present throughout the south.